Strawberry Banana Oatmeal topped with strawberry preserves. This oatmeal is packed with flavor, nutrition & antioxidants. This recipe has become an everyday favorite and oats are quite filling so this will keep you energized all day long!
This is extra delicious because I add some strawberry preserves on top and swirl it in to the oats for sweetness, YUM. This also doubles the strawberry flavor and tastes decadent. If you don’t like strawberries you can use any type of berry & jam on top.
Do you love oatmeal for breakfast? I personally love it for dinner and eat this one quite often. And don’t forget to check out my Apple Pie Oatmeal recipe as well.
Strawberry Banana Oatmeal
- 1 cup organic strawberries, sliced
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 1 cup GF oats
- 2 cups filtered water
- 2 tbsp oat milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- strawberry jam for on top
For Instant Pot
- Place fruit, oats, water & vanilla in the Instant Pot. Place the lid & set the valve to Sealing.
- Pressure cook for 3 minutes, let steam off naturally.
- Stir in the oat milk. Serve and top with a dollop of strawberry preserves.
For Stove Top
- Bring the water to boil in a small pot. Then add the oats and cook according to package instructions, about 10 minutes.
- In the last 2 minutes of cooking, add in the fruit & vanilla.
- Turn off the heat and then stir in the oat milk. Serve and top with strawberry preserves.
If you make this strawberry banana oatmeal, post a picture to Instagram and tag me @CultivatorKitchen and use the hashtag #culivatorkitchen so I can see!
And don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel for a lot more regular content, recipes, and to see my ‘what I eat in a day’ vlogs: Subscribe to Cultivator Kitchen on YouTube.