Tofu Spinach Stir Fry is a quick & easy weeknight meal you’ll want to have over and over again!! This is vegan and gluten-free and only takes a few ingredients and about 5-8 minutes to make. Serve over some steamed rice and enjoy this as a tofu bowl. 😋
I initially thought this recipe might be too simple to share but then I realized since I make it so much, and have had guests enjoy it as well, that you all might appreciate it! This simple, healthy, easy meal has so much flavor.
If you have an allergy to tofu you can use soy-free chickpea or hemp tofu (available on Amazon or in most Whole Foods) or substitute cubed parboiled potatoes.
As I mentioned in the video, make sure to have some leftover rice or make some sushi rice in advance, since this cooks so quickly. I especially love this as leftovers the next day, and it packs well if you need to take lunch to work or school.
Tofu Spinach Stir Fry
- 1 7 oz package extra firm baked tofu
- 2-3 cups baby spinach
- 1/4 cup onion, sliced
- 1 serrano pepper, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- In a nonstick pan on medium low add the olive oil and the onion, pepper, and garlic and brown for 2-3 minutes, or until the onions are translucent. Stirring ocassionally so that the garlic doesn't burn.
- Add in the tofu and cook for 2 minutes or until golden on that side.
- Flip the tofu and add your spices, spinach and coconut aminos. Cover to wilt the greens and cook for 1 minute.
- Toss everything to combine and turn off the heat. Serve over steamed rice, and enjoy!
If you make this yummy stir fry, post a picture to Instagram, tag me @CultivatorKitchen, and use the hashtag #culivatorkitchen so I can check it out!
Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more recipes and to see my garden videos: Subscribe to Cultivator Kitchen. 🌿