Raw Vegan Hot Chocolate – 2 Ways Blender vs Mug!! There’s nothing like curling up by the fire with a good book & a hot chocolate! Creamy, warm, rich hot chocolate is a delicious way to celebrate the winter season. In this post I’ll show you two easy ways ways to make raw vegan hot chocolate, one is a single-serve version made right in your mug and the other one is in the blender.
This is a low fat raw vegan recipe, it is also gluten-free, oil-free, salt-free, soy-free, corn-free and medical medium protocol friendly. So you can feel good about enjoying this healthy yet decadent treat!
To make this recipe you’ll need some non-dairy milk of your choice. Try out my super simple Homemade Cashew Milk to use in this hot chocolate! 🙂
- 1 tsp raw cacao powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 4-6 oz hot water (not boiling)
- 4 oz cashew milk
- Add the cacao powder and maple syrup to the bottom of a mug. Stir together till they are well combined and form a chocolate syrup.
- Pour your hot water on top and stir to combine.
- Pour in your cashew milk and stir again. Enjoy!
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 5 medjool dates
- ⅓ cup cashews
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups hot water
- Add everything to the blender and blend until smooth. Serves 2-3 people. Enjoy!
If you make this please post a picture to Instagram and tag me @CultivatorKitchen and the hashtag #cultivatorkitchen so I can see! Which do you prefer, blender version or the mug version?
Leave a Reply