These are my Best Ever Gluten-Free Vegan Pancakes because they are that freaking good!! These are so simple to make, there are only 4 ingredients added to the blender and no complicated gluten-free flour blends or hard-to-find ingredients.
And these look and taste exactly like traditional pancakes but are much healthier! You can feel good about serving these to your family and friends, or yourself 😉 and you don’t even need to tell them that these are free of dairy, egg, gluten, soy, corn, and processed ingredients.
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 ripe banana (with spots)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Add all the ingredients to the blender, then blend until smooth.
- Heat a non-stick pan to medium heat (if yours is like mine and isn't quite so non-sticky, you may have to very lightly oil the pan and wipe away any excess)
- Cook your pancakes till bubbles form on the top and they come away easily from the pan (about 5 minutes).
- Flip the pancakes and cook on the other side until they come away easily from the pan (about another 2-3 minutes).
- Serve with maple syrup and enjoy while hot!
If your oats are thicker, you may need a splash more milk.
If you make these super scrumptious pancakes, please post a picture to Instagram and tag me @CultivatorKitchen and use the hashtag #cultivatorkitchen so I can give your post some love! Leave a comment below with how you liked these!!