10-minute Sesame Broccoli! This amazingly delicious, crispy broccoli is perfect as a side dish with veggie burgers or in a brown rice bowl. It’s oil-free, vegan, and only 90 calories per serving.
This is my favorite way to eat broccoli, I could have this every day! This is quick and easy to throw together and I always have these few ingredients on hand. If I am making this for guests, I will add a little sea salt to amp up the flavor. 🙂
I have to confess…I used to hate broccoli! The more different fruits and veggies I tried on this lifestyle, the more my palette changed. I also realize many people serve broccoli mushy which can be unappealing. This is fresh, crunchy, and savory which is exactly how broccoli should be.
Try this in a brown rice veggie bowl, as a side dish for veggie burgers or sandwiches, or as a salad topper! This is also a kid-friendly recipe that the whole family will love. What is your favorite way to have broccoli?
- 1 lb organic frozen cut broccoli
- 1-2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tsp tahini
- toasted sesame seeds
- In a non-stick pan on high heat, add your frozen broccoli in a single layer and let cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir the broccoli in the pan and let cook another 2-3 minutes.
- Add the coconut aminos and toss to combine.
- Drizzle on the tahini and stir to incorporate.
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and toss to distribute them evenly. Turn off the heat, serve & enjoy!
If you make this sesame broccoli, post a picture to Instagram and tag me @CultivatorKitchen and use the hashtag #culivatorkitchen so I check it out!
And don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel for a lot more regular content, recipes, and to see my ‘what I eat in a day’ vlogs: Subscribe to Cultivator Kitchen on YouTube.