Beat the heat with this sweet, delicious Iced Matcha Latte with Oat Milk! This is one of my all time favorite treats in the summertime, and it’s super easy to make. I hope you’ll love it too, and save money & time making this at home. This is so good and it’s vegan, gluten-free, and made with real green tea powder and oat milk. 🥰☕🌿
This recipe has only 3 ingredients (plus ice and water) without any of the preservatives or additives you’ll get in store-bought. And if you are used to having a ‘matcha latte’ at a chain coffee shop, they might not have any real green tea powder in them at all! It’s also much cheaper to make your own!
Matcha is a fine green tea powder, it’s different than drinking green tea in that you actually consume the whole leaf! It’s really delicious and good for you, with a mild amount of caffiene. Make sure to buy matcha where the only ingredient is green tea leaves. If you watch my video above, I show you my favorite one that’s inexpensive.
Iced Matcha Latte with Oat Milk
- 1/2 tsp matcha (green tea powder)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 ounces hot water
- lots of ice cubes
- 1 cup oat milk, shake for foam
- In the bottom of a tall glass or mason jar, mix your matcha and maple syrup until they form a smooth green paste without lumps or powder.
- Add in 1-2 ounces of hot water and stir to disolve.
- Add in 4-5 large ice cubes to cool off the mixture. Then top with oat milk, shake it really well so you get a bit of foam on top. Enjoy!
If you make this yummy iced matcha latte with oat milk, please post a picture to Instagram and tag me @CultivatorKitchen and use the hashtag #culivatorkitchen so I can see!
Subscribe to my YouTube channel for a lot more regular content, recipes, and to see my garden videos: Subscribe to Cultivator Kitchen on YouTube.
Leave a Reply