Today I have the ultimate Grain-Free Vegan Pizza recipe for you! I have made a lot of different pizza recipes over the years, but I have to say this grain-free pizza is my favorite. The crust is chewy and flavorful and is easy to make. This comes together quickly and from start to finish takes under 30 minutes, that’s even faster than pizza delivery! 🙂
This grain-free vegan pizza recipe makes a big serving as well but without all the fat and calories of frozen or restaurant pizzas. This recipe makes two large 12” pizzas. There is no kneading dough or waiting for it to rise, it’s made quick and easy in the blender.
This would be a great recipe to make if you want to have a pizza party, since the crust can be made ahead of time and then topped and baked with your guests. It’s also a kid-friendly recipe that would be easy to make with your little ones.
This pizza recipe is super healthy and can be prepared overt-fat-free without the use of vegan cheese. It’s already oil-free, nut-free, soy-free & corn-free, so it’s missing most of the major food allergens and is Medical Medium protocol friendly.
I like to have shredded zucchini instead of cheese when I make it for just my family but if I make it for guests I will add an all natural nut-based vegan cheese like Kite Hill ricotta or Miyoko’s mozzarella.
- 2 cups chickpea flour
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- 2 tsps sea salt
- 2 cups water
- Vegan pesto
- Red Sauce
- Purple cabbage
- Fresh basil
- Shredded zucchini
- Cherry tomatoes
- Vegan cheese (optional)
- Place all of your crust ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. The consistency will be like thin pancake batter.
- Pour ½ of the batter into a lightly-oiled non-stick pan heated to 350F or Med-High. Cover and let cook 5-7 minutes.
- Flip when the crust comes up easily from the pan and there are no wet or glossy spots.
- Cook an additional 5 minutes then remove to a baking sheet.
- Cook the other ½ of the batter to form the second crust.
- Once the crust is cooked, feel free to top with any sauces or veggies that you like!
- Bake in the oven at 425F for 12-13 minutes each. Bake separately to ensure an even bake.