Cherry Berry Nice Cream is creamy and decadent but also so healthy! It’s raw vegan, oil-free, gluten-free and soy-free. Perfect for cooling you off in summer, though I totally eat this year round…
Nice cream is ‘ice cream’ but made from frozen bananas, and I promise you won’t taste the bananas! It’s extra ‘nice’ because it doesn’t contain any dairy. It also takes only minutes to make in the blender so way faster and easier than traditional ice cream.
Wild blueberries are a true super food and they’re readily available in most grocery stores in the frozen section. Wild blueberries have more antioxidants than cultivated blueberries so this packs a nutritional punch. They’re also a berry of resilience, wild blueberries are almost always one of the first plants to come right back after a forest fire, and even stronger than before. If you want to rise like a phoenix, try adding more of these antioxidant berries into your life.
- 4 frozen bananas
- ½ cup frozen sweet cherries
- ⅓ cup frozen wild blueberries
- 1 tbsp coconut water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- sliced strawberries
- shredded coconut 'sprinkles'
- more wild blueberries
- Place all the ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend with the tamper, pushing down the ingredients till they become smooth, creamy ice cream.
- Arrange your toppings to make it look all fancy!
- Enjoy right away, before it melts 🙂
I’ll be posting new blog posts weekly, so make sure to subscribe above so you will get an email to your inbox when I publish! You can also subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss a video!