These Tofu Cesar Wraps are my favorite post-gym meal and are very satisfying. These wraps are packed with plant protein and flavor. This makes enough for 6 small wraps, perfect for a meal for two people or to share with more as a snack. This recipe takes about 5-minutes to make so it’s truly one of the quickest and easiest to throw together in a pinch.🥰
This recipe is vegan and can be gluten-free depending on the wraps you use. I personally like to use organic corn and flour tortillas, the corn adds more texture and flavor while the flour makes them more bendable and great for folding. You could also use brown rice tortillas, or any of the Siete brand which has wraps made of chickpea flour, etc. What is your favorite kind of tortilla?
Sometimes life gets in the way and cooking from scratch can seem daunting, especially if you are already hungry! This is one of the recipes I try to have ingredients in the fridge in order to make them quickly when I just have a few minutes. These are also kid and family-friendly so everyone can enjoy!
If you don’t have access to store-bought vegan cesar dressing, how about trying these with my homemade maple mustard dressing or some spicy chipotle salad dressing? Any dressing you have on hand can work to change up the flavor easily, let me know what you think if you try another flavor.
Tofu Cesar Wraps
- 6 medium size tortillas
- 1 package extra firm baked tofu
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 tbsp vegan cesar dressing
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp hot and sweet pickled peppers
- In a pan on medium heat, warm up the tortillas until bendable and heated through, 2 minutes per side. Be cafeful to not overcook or they will become crispy and hard to fold.
- In a bowl mix your shredded lettuce, spices and cesar dressing until well combined.
- Slide your tofu into strips about 1/8 inch thick. You will want about 3 pieces per wrap, so make 18 tofu pieces total.
- In the center of each tortilla add a spoonful of the salad, add 3 strips of tofu on top, and then some pickled peppers. Wrap the bottom over the mixture, then fold in each side, before rolling over to close the wrap tightly. Serve and enjoy!
If you make these yummy wraps then share a picture on Instagram and tag me @CultivatorKitchen and use the hashtag #culivatorkitchen so I can see!
And don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel for a lot more regular content, recipes, and gardening tips: Subscribe to Cultivator Kitchen on YouTube.