Grain-free Thumbprint Cookies with Jam! These are so delicious that you won’t believe how easy they are to make. These cookies only have 5 ingredients and come together in about 15-20 minutes, including cooking time. These cookies have the perfect texture and sweetness, almost like a sugar cookie, and then the jam on top takes them to the next level! These are vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, soy-free & corn-free.
These are my go-to when I have unexpected guests who will be stopping by my home, because they are so easy to make and such a crowd pleaser! And you’ll feel good too serving your friends & family this healthier treat. If your household is already grain-free, then these are ingredients you probably already have on hand. 🙂
- 2 cups almond flour
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp baking powder
- jam for topping!
- Mix together your flour and baking powder.
- Add in the maple syrup and vanilla.
- Stir to combine, the mixture will get crumbly and then start coming together. Mix and press together until it forms a firm dough ball.
- On a baking tray with silicone mat create 14 even-sized balls from the dough.
- Press them down lightly with the back of a spoon to form a cookie shape. These won't rise much, so don't make them too flat.
- Bake on 350F for 12 minutes. Then let cool for 3 minutes.
- While they are still warm, create a small indent in the center of each cookie with your thumb or a tiny dessert spoon.
- Top each center of the cookie with a dollop of berry jam or conserve. Enjoy!
If you make these, let me know in a comment below or tag me on Instagram @CultivatorKitchen and use the hashtag #cultivatorkitchen. I also make weekly rvideos on YouTube, you can subscribe here for more! 🙂